JagBag Silk Sleeping Bag Liners - Essential Travel Equipment
If you already use a JagBag silk sleeping bag liner you'll know just how versatile they are and how they just add so much to any travel experience.
But if you don't use a liner or have never heard of them or think they're only for campers and backpackers then consider just how versatile a JagBag silk sleeping bag liner can be -
- use in warm climates instead of sleeping bag or sheets
- use in warm climates to keep cool and dry - silk wicks moisture away from your body helping to keep you cool
- a silk liner will help protect you from biting insects
- in cold climates, use inside a sleeping bag to increase the warmth AND protect the inside of your bag
- in budget hotels or hostels, use a JagBag liner in the bed to protect you from dodgy sheets
- silk feels very luxurious on your skin and so it can help you relax into a good night's sleep
JagBag silk sleeping bag liners are 100% pure silk. They are hand made by fairly paid, skilled, self employed machinists in New Zealand. There are no appalling working conditions or slave labour wages.
We own JagBags and are proud to say they are ethically produced
Another unique feature of Jag Bags is that they are hand dyed - although plain, undyed white is also available.
Dyes are either a single, solid colour or a combination of colours which give a smokey, swirling, tie dye affect.
Liners are dyed in small batches to ensure maximum colour saturation. Small batches also means that each dye produces slightly different results so you can be sure that your Jag Bag is unique - no-one else will have exactly the same shade or pattern as you.
|Top Row: ||Blue, Cerise, Midnight, Peacock |
|Bottom Row: ||Sunburst, Turquoise, Violet, White |
Here's a small video which shows our JagBag Deluxe
As well as Jag Bag silk sleeping bag liners, we also supply a range of useful travel accessories. Not big things, but the stuff that can make travel a little bit easier. Here's a small list.......
BREXIT & EU CUSTOMERS
The UK has now left the EU but customers in the EU are not affected. All EU orders will be processed and delivered as usual
A recent customer commented that her JagBag " Made me dream of using it in exotic destinations..."
Isn't that better than your standard star rating?