Silk Sleeping Bag Liners ......Essential Travel Equipment If you already use a silk sleeping bag liner you'll know just how versatile they are and how they just add so much to any travel experience. But if you don't use a liner or have never heard of them or think they're only for campers and backpackers then consider just how a silk sleeping bag liner can help you -
- use in warm climates instead of sleeping bag or sheets
- use in warm climates to keep cool and dry
- a silk liner will help protect you from biting insects
- in cold climates use inside a sleeping bag to increase the warmth AND protect the inside of your bag
- in budget hotels or hostels, use the bag liner in the bed to protect you from dodgy sheets
- silk feels very luxurious on your skin and so it can help you relax and have a good nights sleep
Jag Bag silk sleeping bag liners are hand made by fairly paid machinists who either work for themselves or in small, well run factories. There are no appalling working conditions or slave labour wages - Jag Bags are ethically produced. The bulk of the liners are made in New Zealand but a small proportion are made here in Scotland.
Another unique feature of Jag Bags is that they are hand dyed - although plain, undyed white is also available.
Dyes are either a single, solid colour or a combination of colours which give a smokey, swirling, tie dye affect.
Liners are dyed in small batches to ensure maximum colour saturation. Small batches also means that each dye produces slightly different results so you can be sure that your Jag Bag is unique - no-one else will have exactly the same shade or pattern as you.
|Top Row: ||Black, Blue, Cerise, Jade |
|Middle Row: ||Midnight, Paua, Red, Sunburst |
|Bottom: ||Turquoise, Violet, White |
As well as Jag Bag silk sleeping bag liners, we also supply a range of useful travel accessories. Not big things, but the stuff that can make travel a little bit easier. Here's a small list.......